Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wew learned photoshop and theres no work done in my first lesson cus the computer that im using, appears to be...........spoilt?
and in the end, only ended up with one picture in the background =.= I mean only 1 layer. stupid rite? I was like panic-ing all e way sias.
Done with my Laguages Paper 1 and 3.. left with paper 2..
Paper 1... hmmm quite okay, i guess.
but for paper 3 its completely horrible. Itsucks like hell, I did very badly for both subjects, espically CL.. arghhh dun understand why. I everyday speak both languages but cant just get it rite.
Also, I cant keep aiming for my maths to get high score, and neglet the others. instead, I shuld do the other way round.
haiz.. while having oral my stomach damn pain. and i appers to be like very pain like that, but luckily no one noticed me, or else I need to go to general office and wad bout my oral? So i just ren zhu tong throughout the whole oral procedure lorhs.
one good thing bout oral: Its air-conditional! =) hehe.. But I know for sure, PSLE oral is in e classrooms.. =(
ahem... need to memorise my spelling phrases.. heh gtg and bb! more to come... soon!

No comments: