Monday, December 14, 2009

Malacca Day 2

Malacca Day 2
Ahhhhhhhh!!! im very lazy to type but... haiz.. for the sake of ppl wanting to noe how bored and lame my trip is. =// jkjk...
lol... ahahaha! here we go!!!! lol

okays.6 am.. morning call... i woke up to recieve the call.. lol the other two appears to be slpping.. lol
then i wake my aunt up first, then my aunt say i can slp more.. ahahahaha!! so happy.. cus last night... i forgot tell u.. i bathe before i slp.. so this morning dun bathe also can lolol... but of course i got bathe.. haha..then after i come out i tried to wake my bro up, but then he refused... then i was like trying all sorts of way to wake him up, then my father happen to come in, so i ask him to wake my bro up.. then my bro go bac to slp again.. lol.. then before my mum came, i was like.. we are going to eat breakfast alr leh!! quickly wake up!! or i throw pudding away arhs...
lol.. the he finally wake up.. i forgot how and why.. then when my mum came he was like... um.. feel sloppy again... lol.. then my parents and him go down to the cafe(?) there to eat our breakfast.. our breakfast is american breakfast... wah..long time no eat that alr... hehe.. so excited...LOL my brother.. haiz.. he dun wan to eat anything at all one lehs.. haiz.. so angry.
i ate quite a lot hahaha..after the breakfast, me and my aunt(i got a lot of aunts, u no nid care which one. =D) go down straight to the lobby cus my family and two other aunts went up to pack our things. heh.
then we took a photo of everyone in the lobby... behind us is an ox.. or cow.. not sure..(isnt it the same?) i got take picture of that, but in the other camera.. so cant show u all.

then after that we go to.... um..whr arh? lol I FORGOT!!! LOL um... i tink its a well, but because im slping i didnt go down... of the bus.. yeah.. then after that..aiya... all these... do u nid to care? hahaha.. srry arhs. totally forgot the sequence. but i rem i got go to another well again, and this time, i got go down... then we also went to a shop selling nyona kuehs.. i was slping so i also, again, didnt go down, then after that, we went to a shop, its called YOYO Native food... then got pissed off there... cus cant buy anything i want.. then my siblings suggest one all can can can can can.... urgh. and in the morning... we went to a fountain and a clock thingy.. then went up then dunno walk until whr alr.. haha... near the fountain there. my bro got himself a quite big binoculars. lol.. then.. we go to 2 diff restaurant for our lunch and dinner that day.. then after the dinner, we go straight back home.. as in Singapore... umum... all these things above, are NOT in sequence... for this post only... cus i forgot the sequence for that day..(13/12)
then when we are approaching to bridge, i wanted to take out my camera to take a photo of the sea.. but then my papa scold me.. then cannnot take.... haiz........then when we reach the arrival hall of the check point, i, same as 12/12, dunno wad to do.. um.. pls.. arrival and depature are two diff things... yeah.. arrival is more troublesome... lol..
then after that, the coach is supposed to go to han clan, we are supposed to leave the bus at han clan there, ut then bcos of a ah po.. she got difficulty travelling, so they pay the driver extra money to go to ang mo kio, and my aunts live there, so we decided to go to ang mo kio.. hahaha... and the bus has difficulty going in and out of the road.. cus the space damn small.. ahahahahha! then we stay at aunts' house to watch xing guang da dao and to sort out our things.. cus all mixed up liao hahaha... then after that, we go home.... yeahh end of part 2... part 3 coming soon.. =D

No comments: