Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my jacket is LOST

haiz.... my jacket is officially LOST
well, yesterday, i brought my SECOND FAVOURITE jacket to school...
after school, i took a public bus to go home...
yeah... and this morning, when i wanted to wear my jacket cus its damn cold(another reason is i cant live without jackets,so i have 3 jackets, but now 1 is lost, so left 2).... hais... then i cant find my jacket.. then i strt to remember where i put... then i remembered that time when i was walking down to the security post there, i was only carrying my the other bag and the food that i bought..
then i think it mus be in the svhool rite?
so when i readched school first i check is my classroom. cus the last place that i go is classroom(with my jacket cus when i go canteen that time i nvr bring down my jacket i think.)but....
dun have.... then recess time i go check in the lost and found... dun have...
then after that chi class i see....
dun have...
cus yesterday chi is the last lesson so i tot it would be there but..... maths of course dun have... cus maths class im wearing it..then mrs tan ask me wear a jacket in a sunny day like this.. lols then she say: "then wad will u wear when there is no sun? winterwear?" lols
then the whole class kept laughing.
lols... then after school i went to the last possible place... which is the school general office to check...
guess wad? DUN HAVE!!!!!!!
hais... thats why i said my jacket is officially lost marhs....
sayonara..... my jacket.... i will always remember you....*sob sob*

Date of missing: 13/01/2009 (and exactly 4 months ltr is my birthdae..(13/05).....)
somebody, if u have found a missing jacket, pls double and double check if the jacket meets the following things:
-It is yellow in colour
-have a little marker mark on the left side of the hand there.
-It has korean wordings on the top left side of the jacket(wordings in white)
-it has white colour zip
-inside the is a layer of cloth but have hundreds of holes9inside larhss...white in colour too)
-rubberrized at where the wrist is.
PLEASE.... IF FOUND, PLS RETURN IT TO ME.. CALL MY NUMBER OR EMAIL ME OR TAG ME OR DO WADEVA YOU CAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK MY JACKET IS WITH YOU...
PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR IT AT THE SAME TIME THANK YOU VERY MUCH PPL.
PLEASE PPL..... HELP ME... IF YOU FOUND IT PLS TELL ME....$2 REWARD FOR FINDING IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH(i noe it is very little but if u dun wan then fine lorhs...better than nothing).

No comments: