Tuesday, January 20, 2009

wah painful manz.

haiz.... my leg arhs..... *sighs*

okay let miieee tell u..
okay yesterday, which is 19/1/09, my bro go step my little toe(on the left) yeah then i go touch the nails.....it bleed..... then i scared my nails will drop off so i just pull a little....wahhh i cried man..... my little toe nail IS going to fall out... cus i was at amk..lols....then i tried to ren.......but aiyo.....i cried.....cus its like my whole little toe drop off alr.... then like no feeling like that....... then i very scared....lols..... then i at amk instead of me being comforted,i am scolded by my parents sia..... walao..... the say i amk still dare to cry blah blah blah....haiz......afer that i trid to ren....and i did...except for some "ahh"-ing...yeah.then after that i felt sleepy then i go aunt peggy's room and slp...then after that my parents was like shouting at me waking me up.....hais..then at the void deck there my sis go say"aiyo u come for wad....."
.........
then i became emo....
in the cab also emo.... but after reaching home i no emo le. lols
then after that i go to my study room and continue to do my work....then put plaster on my toe in case the whole nail drop off =//
then nxt day... lols.... i sleep 10 mins later than normal....lols... cus i was like damn slppy but still have to do hw nd learn ting xie....hais...but forgot to learn the su yu the the ting xie got some wrong...wth.
then on my way to school i fell down... AGAIN..
lolss. at the same place as last time.....
SAME PLACE, PPL...
lols...the my sis ask me i got chou with the place arhs lols...
then i laugh... haha...
then after that strt bleeding.....then no tissue mahs...then my blood like dripping....then my sis's kind friend give us tissue lols.then my mum quickly wipe the blood away before it drips on to the floor....lols....then my mum say from now on she mus hold my hand alr....lols.....then i was like laughing like some madwoman like that...alot ppl keep staring at me... lols.
wah... at first my little toe hurts rite? but after falling down not pain alr...lols...all the pain goes to my hand and my right leg....lols...
then before i fell downi was like yi guai yi guai de walk...lols.... then after falling is also yi guai yi guai, but the opposite leg...lols...
hahahahahahahahahahhaa...
then go school alr my friend go tell the teacher that i fell down lols.... then all my friends' eyes is on ME...lols.. okay larhs not all, but some... aiyo dunno larhs.....i was paying attetion to my leg so i dun noe......okayokay..
but i noe its like the class QUITE quiet....like quieter.... yeah...
then go general office apply medicine...lols. pain like hell.
i keep "ahh"-ing agin, then auntie ros say:"u "ahh" again i put the cotton wool into ur mouth(cus opening mahs)."
lols...then i keep quiet alr...although she is jus JOKING...lols..but i keep bitting my teeth...cus its real pain ppl..
lols my music playlist havent do yet lehs so yeah pls wait for a long long while if u want to listen but those who u dunwan listen ur good lorhs lols...
anyways, tmr going adeline's house do SS project work...lols...
*excited*
hehe....kays nidda do my other things. lols bb

No comments: