Friday, July 17, 2009

nowadays, i really feel like commiting sucide. really. really emo these few days. feel like either junping off the building or cutting myself. health- not good studies- not good all- not good. overall- very very bad. and this result to mum scolding me and ignoring me, like im not her daughter - im 1000000000x 1000000000000000000000% sure.
you may see in school that im like a so called "cheerful girl",you are watching a show. although i admit that im very happy with my friends therefore im happy, but you are 2% watching a show.
when i reach home, i either do my work or sleep or eat or do wadeva things that is NOT WITH my family members nowadays. my work, i really cant stand my chinese. maths also. last time ws and wb used to get full marks, but now? 1 or 2, or even 3 mistakes. what on earth am i doing? am i working hard enough as a student? arghhhh... WHAT THE HELL AM I?

No comments: