Wednesday, July 1, 2009

today cme have a.... game?
angel and mortal game. accidentally heard my angel's name =//
help me forget it.~~
and i shall not tell u who my mortal is. =p
she is *** *** **.
=]
go think and those who know pls do not say and tell her. if u go tell the whole world, i will kill u.
felt guilty for accidentally overheard that.
=((
nvm....
hmm... wad shall i give my mortal??
heard that she like cute cute things.
haha.
i heard that from charlotte. ==
well, i think since its the first present, then i will give her...... cannot tell u.
but b4 that can someone pls tell me if she is a christian, cus if i buy sth buddhist and she's a christian im dead. =)
ahhh... lets hope its a christian....

she must... cus i thought of one alr.
=)
pls, for goodness sake, dun tell her this. and if u heppen to be my mortal,hmm.. pls stop reading my blog
thnks a million. =)
want also can...
i wont breathe a word about the angel mortal game.
=D


ahhhhhhhh stop saying bout this.
kaykay i wan read other people's blog liaos. bb~

No comments: