Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HAIIIZZZZZ.....
looking at my sis going to genting with her friends..
ahhhhh..... i also want to go.....
lols
ahhhhh... wanted to do my homework today, yest and tmr....
but now...
haiz.
have not even touch a single thing...
oh.my.god.
BBOOOOOOOHHOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!
WHAT AM I GONNA DO HUH?
THERES TONS OF HW WAITING TO KILL ME!
SHITTTT!!!
urgh... still thinking of going genting. HAH. DREAM ON, MAN. but this dec holiday may be going hahas. :)
BUT,, ITS DEC HOLIDAYYY.....
WT.....
NVM...
I SHALL WAIT..
MEANWHILE LETS STUDY HARD AND GET GOOD RESULTS AND PLEASE THE ADULTS.
-.=
hhmmm.... maybe if i get good results i may get the chance to go hainan island!! Yay!!!!,, I think. T.T want to go genting island more. nono,,, KOREA!!!!!!
ZOMG!!!! I WILL DIE OF EXCITMENT IF I CAN GO THERE!!! :DDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAS. :))
wow if i can go korea...... LETS STALK SHINEE!!! LOLOLOL!!!! JK....
ehhh... i say jk arhs.
dun take it seriously.. lol
but if im crazy, i would LOVE to stalk them to their homes. Hahas. :D
yeah, i noe im crazy. :)
urgh.... i wan ride on aeroplannneeee!!!!!!
ahahaha... thinking of riding an aeroplane alr make me full liaos(as in.. not go hungry. yeahs)
hahahahahas. XD
zomg. i think im going crazy...
lols. i think i AM crazy now.
LOLOL!!
How i wish the school will like... somehow pop out an another trip to Korea.
LOL. I WILL BE LIKE THE FIRST TO SIGN UP CAN. ;D
geez...
haha. saw one video comment says:
"They should have song called m or sth.
Oh! m Gee."
I LOL'ED at this.
hahas. :D
and and. to make this clear, i dun hate snsd...
srry rebecca.. ><
hahas..
well well... cant wait for the black snsd.. hahas.
ITS TMR!! XDD
hehes. ^^
ahh
got to report my brother's test(by ME!! :DD) results.. haha
quite badly done, i must say. D:
well.. byes~~ ^^

No comments: