Monday, March 1, 2010

srry fer being emo in the last post. im much much much better now. (:
ohya. check this out.. i bought... no my sis bought and my mum paid fer the tickett..

AAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING CRAZZZYYY!! CANT BELIEVE I'LL SEE THEM!!!! OOMMMMGGGGGG!!!
HAHAS. but i'll be sitting quite at the back so maybe cant really see them clearly, but ohwell,m just hope that i can just see them.. (:

http://sgeawards.omy.sg/#

yayayayayayay!!!
and. my chinese teacher sound and look like a pervet... ;/
no offence huh..
yay strting on a new manga: Shugo Chara.
nice, but.... um.... a bit perveted... lols..
nownow, im not being sensitive, but if u read, u will really like.... lets go on to the next page!!
yeah.. um.. cant really feel my sacarsm here huh... but .. ohwell...ohwell...
end of entry.. will find time to write again. byes!

No comments: