Monday, April 5, 2010

hellos hellos..
didnt post yest. cus have sth on.. yeahhh
umum..
yeah.. whr did i stop??
ohya.. the thursday things.. hmm.. fri.. wad happened?
LOL
ohya ohya.
i went to a place to pray to my late paternal grandparents..
oh wait did i talked to you about that??
nvm.
i can repeat HAHAHS. :)
okay.. i woke up at around 10a.m. plus??
then we bathed and blah blah blah... then we go out..
we went there by taxi..
then we stop at a road(duh)
then its opposite the place.. and there are police officers there.. and my mum still wants to jay-walk. -.-
then we went in.. and my aunts havent reach there yet...
so we waited..
and i saw a lot of girls smaller than me by a few years.. and i was like wishing i how i wish i will see one ofmy friends.
hahas
then i will be like: HI _____!!!!!! OMG. SO GLAD AND SUPRISED TO SEE YOU HERE!!
HAHAHAHS. :)
okay.. then we found a place.. but my dad just park the space..
then we all wait outside.. cus inside is quite smoky..
then suddenly liming was like:
EH I THINK I SAW MY SENIOR! SHIT! MY GUZHENG SENIOR.. EH SHIT I THINK I SAW HER.
lols
then i was like; whr? whr? whr?
then she was infront of us..
then it takes her awhile to look back.. then she saw liming..
then when she turn back, her sis also trn back, and i saw both of them... and.. guess what?
MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!!!
I SAW YONG XIN
THEN I WAS LIKE: o.O?? Y IS SHE THERE??? I TOT SHE IS A CHRISTIAN. HAHAHAHAHAHS.
then i was like... is it because im here(in that place,,, okay nvm.. it may be hard for you to understand. :D)? and my wish came true? HAHAS. then shuld have wished for a laptop then. HAHAHAHAS. just kidding.
then at first i not sure, so i asked liming: what is her surname?
then she say: lim.
then i was like: IT MUST BE HER. HER(yong xin) SURNAME IS LIM TOO!
then i mummbled: omg. its my friend for sure.
then she heard me, and was like: wad thing?
then i said: my friend.. her name is lim yong xin..
then my sis was like: oh. yaya.. my seniors name is lim yong le.
then i was like: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!
then i couldnt get over the shock that she is here, cus i tot she is christian... and its so coincidental!
then my the other sis is like: whats wrong with you?? *frowns*
then i was like: urgh. wadeva.. -.-
HAHA. SHE SAW ME, BUT NVR WAVE TO ME. :( SADD.
aiya.. i think its normal... cus we are not that close. HAHAS. we were classmates for three years though. ://
heh. then i went in.... then nid to wait for my uncle.. and nid to wait for my aunt to prepare things...
so i go outside.. cus its smoky and my eyes hurt a little..
then after that i go in..
then i pray... then my eyes is like.... tearing?
cus of the smoke...
then after that when i pray, i go in to the place whr they keep those stuffs...
AIYA NVM. U NO NID TO NOE ANW...
yup.. then inside not so smoky..
but when i pray to them inside the building, i cried?? buts theres no smoke at all...
everytime, when i pray to them, i always cry... even though i have no impression of them at all.
haiz...
this is so amusing. XD
maybe.... i really prayed to them sincerly enuf to make my cry(??)
LOL!
HAVE NO IDEAAA.
:)
then after a while, its time to go back home!!
but,, we go to ang mo kio to eat our branch, b4 going bac to my home..
hahas.
i ate toast, with half-boiled eggs(yum!!!) and iced milo
hahas
then i tried a bit of longtong..
but its so damn hot and spicy. ><
haha
then i pushed it back to my mum.
hahas
its so spicy that i have to drink 1.5 cups of iced milo. HAHAHAS.
then after that i go home..
then my bro wanted to hug(??) my mum.. but then.. he is not allowed..
he is not allowed to touch us until we have bathed..
this is because.. of some reasons u no nid to noe. :)
yaya. then after bathing i go fix the lego.. and then i took pictures of it... but cant post it up here. sorry~!

then after that we went to amk hub to buy lijun jie jie's phone..
so envious of her...
got such good phone...
the phone so cute..
the theme is like... AWSOME....
oh shit, lihui, u learned the word awsome, huh?
HAHAS.
uhuh...
gtg now. post some other day..
byees.

No comments: