Thursday, April 8, 2010

heyhey yoyo
hahas
wow.. theres a lot of things happening that i cant be able to blog.. lets see,,,, where did we stopp?
Ohya.
lijun jiejie's phone, huh?
wow man. thats so "long" ago.. haha
i still have a long way to blog until todae hahas.
ok.. she gt LG Lollipop, which is so damn cute hahas. :D
hehe
ohya b4 she go buy her phone, we went to eat macdonals!!!
or i have alr posted? aiya nvm
yeah yeah.. and my bro can finally eat a whole happy meal.
hahas.
ok.. then after buying handphone, we went home i think..
yeah yeah..
ok..
let me tell u some of the points recently...
so i dont have to squeeze out my brain juice to rem wad happened on that day..
okay.. had my band rehearsals..
today is emmanuel.. and i promised myself not to play, and here i am, blogging. -.-
i alr set in mind: after eating, go bathe, after bathing, go pack and stuff, then SLEEP
but looks like my plan isnt working well. :(
nvms.
shall continue my plan after blogging. hahas.
yay! cally found my old thumbdrive u noe!!
HAHAHA. SO GRATEFUL TO HER. KAMSAHAMINDA, CALLY! WOOTS!
hehe.
i tot i will say bye bye to this alr u noe.
lol
hey hey..
u rem that time i lost my jacket? my friend found it, and now, my another friend found my thumbdrive!
oh, how nice could it be if theres no friends in this world at all?
Thanksya! :DD
u noe, when she handed me my thubdrive, there is really no words to describe how grateful i am to her, except for THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
hahas.
was like this to my jacket incident too! ><
i was really so grateful to them, that i have no words to describe it. Hahas.
i know u may think that im exxagerating, but im really not.
haiz. its up to you wheater u want to believe it or not. :))
wow. today's emmanuel 'rehearsal' was tiring.. i pity the seniors. :(
i was actually silently cheering for them u noe!
hahas. :)
ahhhahaha. one of the rehearse i danced a bit wrongly. :( was too nervous..
AGHHH OETTOKAE!! WITHOUT PPL IM ALR THIS SCARED. WTH?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME ON THE ACTUAL DATE?
JUST STAND THERE AND DAZE OFF OR STH?
BOOOHHOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
DDDDD:
ahahaha euphonium is sitting behind so next yr no one will be seeing me! XD
HEY HEY ANYBODY WANTS TO COME FOR EMMANUEL??
BUY THE TICKETS FROM ME OR OTHER BAND MEMBERS NOW!! FREE SEATING U NOE. ;D
hehes
lingyi u mus be happy that i advertise emmanuel ahahahas.
ohya yest went for the hist. LJ.
HAHA. I WENT TO THAT PLACE B4 XDD
I WAS LIKE: OMG I COME HERE B4!!! OMGOMGOMG!
LOLS. I WAS TOO.... UMM.... HEHE
hahas. its the Asian Civillisation Museum.
I tell u, theres some areas which are damn creepy. D:
lols
ohya. on tue we locked mr koh outside cus he is late HAHAHA
cus last wk he lock the girls outside who were late..
and this wk is our turn to lock him outside. HAHAHAHAHA
so damn funny the whole class was like laughing like mad lolols
otherthan that, there shuld be no more VERY EXCITING things to tell ur alr..
hahas
ohya.... forgot..
i vommited on yest... when i was walking to school..
i vommited at the grass patch dun worry lolols
YEAHH.. then after that..coming bac to sch from LJ.. when going up the bus... audrey was like pushing here and there like some kiasu auntie charging and chopping places. LOL
then when i wanted to go up, she was like pushing.. then my shoulder got i dunno wad larh.
then got internal bleeding(as in i can see the clog inside this morning)
uh.. then during PE joslin was like: OMG LIHUI WADS THAT??
then scare me, i tot is the caterpillar that fell on me this morning. XD
lol. then i was like:oh!.. this arh.. audrey lorhs. hmph.
hahas.
then they was like: AUDREY WHERE ARE YOU?? U SEE U CAUSE LIHUI UNTIL LIDAT. *POINTS AT MY SHOULDER*
LOL!
then i was like:LOL! NVM LARHS!
haha. :D
eheheh. today during dunno wad. liming came down to just buy tickets from me. LOL
then lim wei was beside her, then i was like: u also wan buy ticket arhs?
cus i didnt see her name tag at first..
-.-
the liming was like: she is from band larh. buy wad buy.
then i was like; LOL!! I DIDNT SEE THE NAME TAG MARHHS.
hahas
hhuuhuuhuuu.. gtg now.. now 9.15 alr!! gahhs..
wanted to slp earlier than 9, but cant alr. D;
bbyes!

No comments: