Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hellos. Im at my aunt's house.. using their incredibly fast computer... feel so... W.O.W.
yeah haha
its very fast.. trust me.
VERY.
I envy this computer.. really..
i envy you, computer!
but, i still love my computer( in my house, duhh.)
hehehe.
anyway, staying here till friday... then go back home to have lun yu... nono.. not lunyu.. but the da chi hui...
we are going to have a feast there!! wow cant wait haha
hehe ever since may my life is like a rollercoaster.. Sometimes feel like im in a very blessed life and family.. sometimes will think that my life totally sucks...
yeahh... i guess life is like that.....
:) well anyways.. everyday, i have a happiest moment.. which is webbing the net.
haha
and i guess i will continue to blog after my renovation cus i guess blogging will bring me back memories of my past time... when i looked back at my previous posts.. i seriously thought of my whole trip.. i guess this is the charm of diaries..
and this applies to my dairies last time... sometimes i will look back at those entries that i've written and will think.. hmmm.. i can still remember that day what had happened! even though its like... 6 yrs back...
yeah... and i can still remember what i ate! fish and chips.. haha and i remembered i cant finish it.. :(
yeah so.. if u peeps out there havent yet created a blog or diary.. do so now! and when in the future, u r looking at those entries.. u will realise how amazing is the charm of writing on a diary... its like.. the event had just happened yesterday after 6 or 7 years..
:) I strongly recommend. srsly. :))
omo.. y am i writing this?
haha.
anw, gtg alr. stay tuned. :0 haha
if u want to noe more about my life.. and i doubt no one will be reading this ... but oh wells... i write for the sake of me.. not for the sake of writing.. :)
hey rebecca if u pass by this post, pls note that i will be writing on my blog again.. meaning... i changed my mind of not using blog. :)
yeah.. :)
till then, take care!

xoxo,
Lihui~

No comments: