Tuesday, June 15, 2010

w.o.w.
this.blog.is.so.dead.
lol
and yay! finally can get to post videos or photos or wadeva thing from my phone to here alr!! cus i finally got a card reader! the thing that i've been waiting for... haha
yay so nxt time if i go anywhr i can post it up here lo! yay! haha
hmm.. jus scanning through my previous posts.. long,eh?
hehe
wonder how long i took... :/
anyway. im starting to love my this font alr hahas. idky.
shuld i or shuld i not make this blog private?
if i make it private i can scold ppl. HAHAHA. no lar jus kidding. hehe
wahh now damn scared my sis scold me for on-ing the comp again.. when she jus switched it off a few minutes ago. LOL.
well well better go to slp... tmr still nid to go amk... early! :(
kkays bbyes!
wonder when will it be when i post the next entry... hahas. :)

No comments: