Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hellos. No idea why lingyi/ dunno who put my blog url add on band blog but ohwell. its okay i guess haha hope no one is reading this. :/
ahh next time i wont be able to post bad things about band.. but happy things LOLOL.
kays. anw, this week mon-fri, which is 26-30 july, all have band. 26 and 28 july is optional but I still go anws, for the sake of memorising. but in the end, i cant catch up that fast with them but ohwell. just play what I noe when the part comes. haha
oh, just tell me you like LOOONNNGGGG post or short post... soo... next time.. I can change for your.. haha
in my opinion, I like reading long post that are like.. interesting..
but but most of the long posts are interesting so.. yeah.. I love reading long posts.. how bout you??

ohya. yesterday SHINee wins the K-chart. HURRAY FOR THEM!






yay! haha. ohya I've yet to listen to bad girl good girl ): have been wanting to listen to that like LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago haha. haiya nvm no interest in it anw. HEHE.

hmm shall upload today's performance at Music Core too! ^^



Yay SHINee! shinee, suju, dbsk and cnblue FTW! heheheh.

No comments: