Sunday, August 1, 2010

HELLLOO GUYS!



just had a new video blog.. which ofc posts K-pop things.. Although I post it up here.. Ahhhh might as well just delete that blog.

OH YEAH!! RIGHT.

but before I do that, Can you all visit this website?

http://www.lihui-video-blog.blogspot.com/



and POLL!!



you can look at the MV if you dont know the song.

I stongly recommend SHINee. HEHEHEHEHEH. no larh its up to the person's choice. thats wads poll is all about. haha. but you can select multiple choices so dun worry on which one to vote for haha.

and i posted a ONEW SANGTAE up there. wahahahha. lol

ohyeah shall post the picture that I coloured that time at Heartland mall up here AND my band uniform. but srsly I think the beret is the problem.. without that it would be much nice... lolol. nvm...

AHHHHH SHYYTTT.... T.T

how on earth does the shoe look like....... BOOOOHHOOOO..
anw, now is sun... and i typed this halfway yesterday night.. nono midnight which is like today's morning.. early morning.. yeah.. NVM.
now goin amk.. then later maybe go bata see the shoe... hmm. for the high sock i wan order from mr pang... so.. socks dunnid worry... left the shoe to worry.. lol yest. bombarded chanel wif loads of qns on the shoes and socks.. lol. poor her uh. i hate that kind of feeling when juniors ask me loaaaddddsss of qns.. HAHAHA. nvmnvm
gtg now.. AHHH I WAN GO THERE EARLY.. so i can have more itme to look at the shoes and thinking its which one lolol.

urgh so irritating my bro keep looking at what i type. -.-


ANW... now im worry-ing about quite a no. of things... haiz.
1) MY SHOE!!!
2) CT around the corner yet im like.. every minute facing the comp.. -.-
3) NDP not playing well and the whole parade is ruined by me. :/

yeahhh.. thats about it... haha.

AND OHYA. shyt~~ my chinese storytelling.. havent memorise yet.. zzz. but nvm. i noe the contents can alr. haha
OHYA.
and my hw.. havent touched a single one yet LOL.
cus yest watching toystory 1 and 2. heheheheheh. so funneh!

HAHAHA. ahhh im getting weird now adays..
and my bro... haiz...
nvmnvm~~ gtg uhs!

No comments: