Saturday, December 31, 2011

YOOOSH!
Well, I ended up in 3B1.... but it's okay.. since I have all my band peeps. T_T I bet Mr pang did this.. He teaches B1 peeps physics.. its gonna be awkward.
but anyways.. It's gonna be 2012 soon!! XD meaning I will become a sec3 soon -.-
eeyer I don't wanna become a sec3! T_T the things are like @_@ ahh but anw, I got my media studies~! :D :D
needa work hard already! T_T
Ohoh! And I'm getting my sis's current table, since she's having new table.. like, now... Yepyep! THAT BIG TABLE WILL SOON BE MINE! MUAHAHA.
and this year's new year is so dead... My family members are all hiding in their own rooms. -.-
What is this?! T_T Only I'm in the living room. And the TV's not even switched on....
..... nevermind. i shall set my new year resolution! :D

NEW-YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2012!
1. STUDY HARD, duh.
2. Don't forget to PLAY HARD, too! XD  At the right time, of course.
3. GET ALONG WITH YOUR CLASSMATES!! Don't allow yourself to be out casted by everyone else, you hear me?! X3
4. Just EAT HEALTHILY and don't fall sick.
5. Just be a GOOD GIRL, and don't get astray and go haywire with those bad company.

I think that's about all?
Ahhh. every year is the same... just about being good and studying hard. -.-
I will write down my wishes for 2012 some other time. X3. There's 5 more mins to 2012!! Gonna go facebook now.
Bye-bii~!
^^

No comments: