Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey guys!
I'm still back here in blogger!
Can't believe I'm actually here, blogging.
Okay anyway, 3B1 had been good thus far.
I mean, I like how there are fun and hyper people in my class, like Audrey, Annabelle, Huilin.
And! There is a Girls' Brigade's Head of CCA(PeiYi),  a choir CCA president(Shiqian), a photography CCA president(Mavise), a drum major of Band(Isabel), captain of netball (Megan) and A LOT of other CCA ex-co people, all in my class. Now how can I not be proud of my class? We won the 1st prize in the whole level of the "decorating of the classrooms" competition. Awesome? I think yes.
HOWEVER.
I don't really like some other the annoying, irritating people in my class. I shall not name who, but they seriously annoy me to the core.
And, my register number is just one number away from 13: TWELVE. :( Why didn't I get thirteen? Honestly, I was still hoping that someone will just randomly pop in and her name will be like, before me alphabetically, so I will be pushed to THIRTEEN. But nope. No one came. Uhhh, one did though., she was supposed to be in 3B2, but I don't know how the hell did she get into the class list. Just when I thought I could get rid of her. BOOMZXC. Impossible. And she is like, after me. So my register didn't change. Unhelpful. Tsk. Just another hindrance.
Okay anyway, 3B1 had been good, and I'm truly glad that I didn't end up in the pure sciences, cause. well. This is enough for me to handle. Adding on to Media Studies! Like, I will go crazy if I'd really take pure sciences. And even till now Media Studies is freaking me out. The stress, the deadlines, the low grades I got for my storyboard and synopsis. I think this is enough.
Speaking of media studies, I've done well in my SA1 written and practical
and I'm so happy! I really hope that such good results will keep on continuing and not deprove. I really hope so!
Recently, I've been in love with sciences and math that I'm starting to doubt my interest in media studies. But, I shall not change what I had laid out for myself in the future. I mean, if I really go and pursue further studies that is related to science and math, then isn't my Media Studies for nothing? I want to get into Media Studies JUST BECAUSE I want to get into Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Comm. Since I'm already here, I shall just work hard in everything, so I can get a good grade, then I get into that course (hey it's not easy okay). But, I'm hoping for the impossible, if I really work hard, and if I can, at all, if I ever get a 10 and below for my L1R5, I will consider going to a good JC. Seriously. If I have the brains by then, I will get into a university faster, and easier. But that's I have the brains. If I think that I don't have it. Then I'll go for Poly. I mean, why waste your 2 years studying something that you don't know and don't like, and get a lousy result, then you start from poly year 1. It's completely wasting your YOUTH. And, you know what kind of remarks you'll get. But, if you work hard, study hard, have the brains, then JC is a better choice, for you, if you want to get to university easier, and faster.
Okay, let's talk about band.
Band had changed, alot. I mean, we don't usually MARCH while playing songs during the NDP. But!
Apparently we have to now. It's crazy. You can't even play when your mouthpiece is like bobbing up and down when you're marching. And you can't concentrate! Even worse. And, the discipline had definitely changed. people are getting more and more talkative. If you ask them to stop talking, they will! But after 5minutes, the voice level will go up again. And the generations down are getting ruder and ruder. It's a general thing though. Not everyone is. But majority is. And I'm pretty happy with the ex-co people. Like, I'm so happy that bernice is the band major! But she is getting a bit distant from my section and now our section is not as bonded with them as it usually was last time. I still remember the times when we just sat down and talk throughout the whole sectional session. So much fun! And we were so bonded! I wonder what happened to us... I really want to do something to bond us together but I can't think of anything other than talking during sectionals. But with Persis being my SYF choice piece, we can't really do that often now, can we?
Oh I suddenly remembered that I have Chinese common test tomorrow. And I owed my teacher alot of composition ahaha oops.
Should I go now? I think I should.
Till then!
:)

No comments: