Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hey! I'm back. ;)
Haha anyway, I've just gotten back my CT2 papers for some of the subjects. Like Amath, Emath and SS.
I scored quite well for my Amath, 35/40. Though the 5 marks were like careless mistakes and I just threw away those marks like that. But not bad eh. Second in class. First in class is lydia who scored 36. One mark difference. :D Got my A1 already. :D Haha okay anyway, I scored 43/60 for my math, not that good. But ahh whatever just pray that I get my A. :/ Hmmm.. for SS, my SEQ is 4/12, but it's 20% only. and my SBQ got 8/12, and it's 70%... So heng I didn't do badly for my SBQ. Only can hope for my oral presentation marks to be high, so at least can pull my lit, if my lit is lower than SS LOL. I have like no confidence in Lit. I have NO idea what I was writing. Like seriously. What the hell, just hope I don't fail my comb. humanities. I really hope that I can get an A1 in my sciences. My chemistry feels okay, and my physics should be okay too.... So I really hope I can score an A1... That would be kinda difficult though. I mean like, if both papers are upon 50, I must get like 38/50 and above for me to get an A1 (I'm taking comb. sciences). Soooo.... I hope my chem's mark will be like sky high so if i didn't do that well for my physics right, I still can score my A1. :) :) Yeah. I'm only targeting my Amath, Emath and Comb. Science. Who cares bout humanities. i think my geography was horrible. I have a feeling I'm not gonna score that well. I will be contented with a B3 or a B4. :) For comb. humans.............. I hope it will be more than a pass, but given that my SS results and my level of confidence in lit.......... Just at least a pass? Or a B4? I don't mind! Oh, for chinese, WHO FREAKIN CARES. But ahhhhh who wouldn't want to get a B instead of a C? But I wouldn't be surprised if I still get a C, like for 3 years consecutive years . .___. For english, it will be a miracle if I can ever get pass C5. But I need to get a B4 for english though, if I want to enter Mass Comm. in Ngee Ann Poly. Your english grade must be at least a B4 if you are applying through DPA or JPSAE. sigh. I can only hope and wish for the impossible, and somehow when the EOY results come, my overall Sec3 english grade will miraculously jump to a B4. :D :D Then I will use that result to DPA in. ;D ;D
Honestly, i actually aimed to be around the top3 in class. Somehow I think I can do it. And if it's even possible at all, I wanna try for the first-in-class. But the more hardworking people actually deserve that position more than me. Like Winnie or Pingkiat. Cause they are really hardworking. While me? I only started revising in the week before CT. And what am I doing right now? COMPUTER. See? Have you done yout Amath Ex7.3? 7.2? Misc. Ex. 7? NO RIGHT,. Still sit here tsk.
ahhh midnight already I shall be a good kid and off my comp now and go to sleep. Bye! Will update soon. I think. I hope, if I can remember, that is. :)
Till then!
 Lihui

P.S. Oh, did I mention this? My mum will consider buying me an iTouch if I got 3As!! :D :D :D So happy! Hope I will really get 3 or more As. :D :D :D Then i will persuade my mum to buy me one. WAHAHAHA.

No comments: