Saturday, September 8, 2012

OH GOD WHY

So, I just went to check my pageviews, and I realised that people actually still view the posts I made last time.
WHYYYYYY
It's soooo embarrassing! I was soooo immature and my English just sucked lol. My English still sucks now, but at least it's better than when I was a kid.
And please, don't, go back to my previous posts and read cause it's just too embarrassing.
oh god why was I like this last time? Why can't I use proper English? English is not meant for you to change and edit however you like.
LOL I really wanna dig a hole and hide myself in there.

Okay anyway, I had Geography consultation today. And my friends didn't prepare questions to ask at all. .__. And I looked through the questions for plate tectonic only so I can't gauge where I am for the other chapters. -sigh-

Oh, and I had Band on Wednesday, for practically the whole day. 1.30 pm - 4.30 pm was band practice. We left school at 5 pm for Esplanade for a band concert. The bands which performed are The Philharmonic Winds (Singapore) and Baden-Wurttemberg Youth Wind Orchestra (Germany), with the German band being the "main" performer in this concert.

There was one really pretty oboist in the center (German band) that really attracted me the moment she walked towards the stage. She was the first to enter the stage on the audience's left side (I'm describing this in detail with hopes of her seeing this post but the chances are slim, I know). Yeah, I was staring at her throughout the whole concert.

Don't. judge me.

The concert was okay, overall. But my favorites still have to be the Philharmonic Winds. Partly because their songs are nicer. But it's also because I actually have thoughts of joining the Philharmonic YOUTH Winds. And to be frank, Philharmonic Winds was the one that caught my attention when my band distributed the content/information of the concert. Not the German band. But still, I was pretty impressed by the fact that we're going to watch a band perform live, in front of our eyes, which is from other country. I have never been to one before, especially not with euphonist from other country.

Click here for the concert information, even though it's already over, but just for your information.

OMG I just went to their Philharmonic Youth Wind website and they are having yet another recruitment drive! And the deadline isn't over yet! But nahhh I just went through the application form and went like: Do I really have to do all these? I mean, some major scale's high note are really high, and I might not be able to reach it every time. What if I screw up? What if I don't know how to play? What if my friends and family laugh at my interest for band? What if my friends think I'm a weirdo for joining band outside of school? Okay all these weird and random thoughts kept me from applying so.....

Okay enough of the concert. What I actually wanted to say was:
THERE IS A SWIFTIE ACTIVITY GOING ON ON THAT SAME WEDNESDAY and I knew NOTHING!
No one told me about it.
Until, today, err, I mean on Friday, my friend posted on facebook, that they had an amazing time at #913Hot30operationSwift
I went to Boy Thunder's twitter and search. Obviously. He is famous for creating these kinds of events for us fans. And he is in radio 91.3.
So... I just found out that they had SO MUCH FUN, AWESOME, AMAZING TIME on that fateful Wednesday afternoon, which I knew nothing about it. They apparently wrote their messages for Taylor on a huge piece of cloth, and I don't know how they're gonna let Taylor see it, but somehow, by air or by sea.
I'm like, jelly inside me right now okay. :(
I was on twitter these few days and nothing like this was popping in front of my face. Nothing about Taylor Swift, even. And suddenly, BAM. "We had an amazing time on Wednesday and I'm sure you enjoyed yourselves". This, can make me cry. I felt so, betrayed? I don't know. It's like, my friends know that I'm a swiftie, but they just don't include me in the things that they've been organising. Like, -forreasonsIcan'tsay- , I also know NOTHING. They have been planning it amongst themselves and I don't know anything at all, and I feel so left out.

Forget it, life have to move on no matter how bad you want the clock to turn back the time. There's always a second chance, right? I hope? Yeah?
Okay it's getting late. No, it's getting early. Late? Early? I don't know. What do you say? The time now is 4:13AM. (#yay13)

See you guys sooon! :)
Lihui

No comments: