Monday, September 3, 2012

V-logger?

Hey guys I'm back with a new blog post! :D

I am always thinking: Can I be a v-logger someday? Am I a potential v-logger? Am I suitable to be one? What will happen to me if I really am one?

The thoughts of becoming famous on the internet has always been on my mind.
What is stopping me, you ask.

Equipments. Yes, equipments. I do not own any webcams, or any computer which can record sound, and I do not have a laptop. Well my mum wouldn't allow me to buy a webcam because she deems it too expensive, and she finds it of no use.
Okay, second thing, is my siblings. I always do things on the internet carefully, giving it a thought, before actually putting things on to the internet cause it's dangerous. My siblings can just go online and BOOM then can see what I put online. It would be a bad idea to actually let them see my videos cause it would be so embarrassing. I just... don't know how to face them. Being popular also means that you will have to keep a high profile. not that I'm saying that I would be popular over a night, but it's just that, everyone have access to everything now. You don't know who is actually watching your video right now, you see. They would KNOW who you are. And who knows if that video would be spread through word of mouth. Then BOOM my siblings will find it. Okay I don't really know how to explain this whole situation to you right now, but I can tell you my siblings is like another cock-block to my beautiful world of v-logging where I can express my opinions and views to everyone out there in the internet. I love doing that, mainly cause I think that my views and opinions are sensible enough. ... And funny. ... No, I'm just joking.

Okay enough of this v-logging crap. Moving on to the...
EOYs!
blegh. I always look forward to, yet hate this time of the year. Look forward, cause I can go home straight after exams. :D Hate, cause I have to STUDY. Studying is like murdering my brain cells. Studying is actually derived from STUDENT and DYING. ... I really hope that's the case. And the government will do something about education. Like, I don't know, exams-free environment? Comeon, I bet all the students will support this act, right? Like, duh. And, speaking of studying, I'm actually like here, blogging, instead of studying for my EOYs which is happening in about a month's time. What on earth am I doing to myself.

Okay I promise a better blog post next time. I'm no professional, just so you know. I'm just an amateur.

Seeya!
Lihui

P.S. My sisters don't actually allow me to get an iTouch using my mum's money cause apparently they got theirs using their own money. So, whatever. They said that I can get whatever I want when I earn my money so I'm gonna buy an iPhone and have data plan after my o-levels. You know, I can start work right after my o-levels are finished. ;) They can't say anything, can they?

No comments: