Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hellos.
this is the 91th post.
yes.
i got back my report book today, and i got 3rd in class, but score is: 280.0/400...
LOL
told my mum bout this thing, she don believe..
wad do u expect me to do?
call my teacher and ask her to tell my mum personally?
lol... today got the on-the-spot art competition.. i draw until like... damn ugly.. lol
then today also got our crazy-cups.. haha
bcos our form teacher was in-charge wad, then she nid to see the parents, so she asked the crazy-cups pupils in our class to help distribute.
Then in every class rite, everybody was like: Ahhhh the cups come alr!!!
then everybody was like running towards us lol.
so funny. i keep holding back my laughter. but of course i also get very very excited larhs!
then after i get back mine rite, everybody was like asking ONLY ME: Ehh, lihui can lend me?
some even worse lehs: lend me horhs.
WTH.
SOME CANNOT BORROW FROM OTHER PEOPLE MEHS? Y KEEP RUNNING TOWARDS ME??
i was like holding my anger u noe.
then after they borrow they was like: okay i play finish liaos bb. *heck care you*
I WAS LIKE.... W T F
but.... aiya... nvm larhs.
they didnt buy mahs! so let them play a while lorhs...
BUT IF THEY ARE SOOOOOO INTERESTED, Y DONT THEY JOIN THE SPORT STACKING? THEY VERY WEIRD LEHS!!
haiz.... cool down~~
cheelaxx~
whoooooo
need to go find meaning of vocab liaos lol bb.


p.s. my mum jus now was like: AHHHHHHHHH!!!
cus theres one lizard... =.= stupid rite.

No comments: