Thursday, May 21, 2009

i had sport stacking today..
and it was.... real fun..
i wanted to buy the cups, but my mum dun let me buy it, then have to ask siew wen sponser me lorhs lol. $15 lehs!!! u tink cheap arhs? u tink i can use plastic cups arhs.. fat hope. these cups are specially designed u noe. U DONT KNOW! only those who know how to play sport stacking.. thats why its so expensive!
and me and my mum's conversation was like this(in mandrain):

Me: Mummy can i buy the sport stacking cups?
Mummy: what is that?
Me: cups for the sport stacking larhs, of course.
Mummy: dun wan larhs. u buy for wad.
Me: Play, of course. =.=
Mummy: dun wan larhs. u wan buy for wad?
Me(real angry): I ALR SAY I WAN BUY FOR PLAYING RITE?
Mummy: DUN WAN LARHS! PLAY PLAY PLAY, ALL U TINK IS PLAYING. WHATS MORE ITS SO EXPENSIVE!
Me: WADEVA. TOKING TO YOU IS EQUALS TO WASTING MY SAVLIVER.

and i just stomped off to my study room, b4 calling siew wen that she really nid to sponser me $15...

just now went to the website.. saw the products...
ME WAN FROSTYICE CUPS!
hehehehe.. but actually any colour i also dun mind larhs..
hehe
have one set to play can liaos. =))
anyway, am looking forward to tmr!(continuation of sport stacking.)
:D
p.s actually, to be frank, i can do QUITE fast... but grace was... er... wow?
hahaha..
anyway gtg bb!

No comments: