Monday, May 4, 2009

WOW! wearing mask in school feels so........
i took it out during chinese and maths class haha
then got scolded for 2 things:
1. for toking during chapel in the school hall this morning. The teacher was like: "Do you need to wear another mask? You have been toking since from starting." Then she ask us( me and delia, the innocent one, srry~) to sit in one side each. haha. then i became REAL QUIET~
2. after chapel, when we are going back to class, Mrs Chan suddenly said: "So, do I paint your fingernails?(or sth like that) When are you going to have it cut?" I was like: um... duuno.. maybe tomorrow?.
But now, already 8 plus, i still havent cut my nails. Tomorrow going to be scolded for that.. FOR SURE... and another by my mum, cus my ting xie bu ji ge hahahaha... higher chi lehs.. still bu ji ge.. hais..
shi bai arhs.. shi bai.. *shake head*

WOW... i jus fond out another thing.... I havent do my english revision 9 yet...
WOWOWOWOW... ISN'T THAT TOOO GREAT?
lihui arhs, lihui, wad on earth are u DOING?
day dreaming?
not enuf slp?
OR WAD IDIOTIC REASONS U HAVE....
and exams are jus 3 days time~
AND U HAVENT EVEN STUDY A WEE LITTLE BIT.
WTH.
WTF ARE U DOING.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.

okay enuf.... scolding can do another time. WHEN I GET BAC MY REASULTS......
nownownow...
got alot of things to do:
- DO HW...
- CUT UR FINGERNAILS... really can kill people one u noe... with that long and sharp nails.... haha.. actually good larhs
carry a weapon around.. heehe

-Then Go And Revise And Study~~~ u idiot. u f***ing idiot freak should be scolded and suffer like prisoners. Hard working pupild deserves better that that..... 100 million times better than this.


okay enuf enuf... gtg liaos bb thenn

No comments: