Saturday, December 6, 2008

5/12 - my independence day =))

LOL
2dae is my 2nd dae of tuition...
and i feel akward even though they didnt tok to me ><
lols
lets tok bout my 1st day of tuition
1st dae: l
ols.
my teacher was Ms Ng.
and i dun understand why sm call her merlion =/
lols.
when i reached the office to ask which classroom to go,then after that i went to the classroom. they when i went in there its like almost nobody.. except for me and a newbie i guess =/
lols its a guy.... -.- and then its like *akward* *akward*
then after more GUYS come in -.-
i was feeling more akward....
but theres one gal who leaves her bag and her waterbottle at her seat(i could tell that it is a gal bcos her bag says so)
and then i was like(before noticing the bag):did i went into the wrong room or wad =.=
lols. then after more guys came i was like WTH WAD HAPPEN TO THE GALS???
i even went out to check the hall number u noe.
=.= then after that SOME gals(less than 5 girls and that includes me-.-)came in.
i was like...... grrrr hope they dun come so late nxt time..
hah then our lesson begin.
i was embarrassing myself in the 1st qn alr.... =.=
bcos she gave us a quiz on fraction(which is the topic i really hate) and she gave us some qns. and surprisingly, on the 1st qn,she asked me to answer.
then was like: huh? me?? oh me arhs?? lols i was damn blur that time ><
lols then i answer wrongly cus of miscauculation(really miscauculation!)
then i was like.... wadeva...
and then the rest go on smoothly but as we were competeing each other as a team, our team got 2nd. u noe y??
cus the pro-est(ps eng damn lan)in class is in the same team as me.
and theres a stupid shittie noob here typing all the embarassing things.. hais
if we dun have the pro arhs, my team would probably die DX
lols.. then she gave us hw.... which is... quite easy...but there are some quite difficult qns too...
but i managed to do it =DD
hah lets tok bout 2dae bahs
oh i tink im gonna write all my tuition daes im my blog now =//
2nd dae:
same, i went to the office to check whr is my classroom for sci and eng.My sci teacher is Mr Ng.
and he tok damn fast.i could hardly hear wad he's saying i can understand wad he is toking about. LOL
He tok like he's singing like that
suddenly loud(then scare me -.-)then suddenly so soft like talking to ant like that-.-
hahs u imagine add together wouldnt it be weird and wouldnt it be hard to hear?
lols.
he was quite funny too. but it made me laughed a bit only cus its all about farting...and i find it quite lame but some of his action made me laughed.hahas
he gave us hw which was like......i dont noe how to say.. =//
then ahah! lunchhie!
i was like spending 8 mins looking for a table-.-
i couldnt chop a seat bcos i brought a NIKE water bottle. then i scared leave there somebody will steal my waterbottle. =//
then when i leave the seat another person was like: ehs theres one empty seat there lets chop the place first.. i was like...damn it....
then after a while i found one table which is empty and its near the stall.then theres one maid who joined in(lols.as in came to my table to eat)and i leave my waterbottle there bcos its near the stall so that i can keep an eye on my bottle.hahs.bcos 2dae is my 1st day of independence(lols)then i was like a bit lost. lols. no as in dun noe wad to say not that kind of "mi(2) lu(4)" understand?
lols.
then when i eating i suddenly feel very full then i was like goin vomit. lols but then i still eat the chicken and drink the soup finish.lols. when i was putting my last piece of chicken into my mouth i really wanted to puke but i still hold it. then theres one boi looking at me bcos as if my mouth inside got ballon like that with my mouth pouting.
LOL.ITS DAMN EWWWWWWWWWW.hehs i noe im saying myself =.=
then after that i left with some rice only(really less. less than one quarter)hahas
other ppl mus have think i very wasteful bahs. and i am! =D
but if im wasteful i shouldnt hav eat the chicken and drink the soup in the first place rite. -.-
i will like leave it there, dun care and jus walk away. lols
then after that i went to eng. and my eng teacher is Ms Ong
aya actually my eng nth much de.
then at the end she gave us quuite a number of hw.....
and.. thats all =((
go eng only hw. no entertaiment =((
but nvm.. learn doesnt mean MUS hav entertaiment rite??
kkays nid go do my hw... mum is like shouting her head off.
WOW....I WROTE THAT MUCH?? hahas
u should b slping by now lerhs bahs..
hahas. hey! wake up!! b4 u slp pls shut down ur comp or let ur siblings r who play. or else u r wasteing the electricty bills!!
do u noe that the electricity and water and all kinds of bills had gone up so much bcos of the F1 racing thinghy???
okok my mum is shouting her head off again gt do my hw kkays bb!!~ ^^

No comments: