Thursday, December 4, 2008

hellos!!
ahhhhh i don't noe what to post 2dae lehs....
but i've one very bad news but i shall'nt tell it to anyone but my family members...
lols of course.
erm if u really want to noe it then........
too bad.
but if u r my closest frend, MAYBE i will tell u in any ways.
haiz
this news is so sad and bad and... it is really a very sad news
but dun anyhow tink horhs
no one in my family or relative is dead okay.
choy choy choy thouchwood(x3) =/
dun anyhow tink and dun go around and tell ppl : aya u noe arhs lihui got this and that...
dun horhs.
dun go and tell other ppl things that is not true. >.<
if u ever ever tell anyone things that is not true about me and its not a good thing, im gonna name u big mouth i tell u first. xP
if u plead me MAYBE i will tell.......
welll, depend on ur attitude to me, ur character(e.g. big mouth, tell other ppl bad things about other ppl), AND my mood.
hah.... my mood is 40%, while both ur attitude to me and ur character is both 30%
hahahahaha.
i shall b evil from now on!!
wahahahahahahahha
jus kidding....... if im vil nobody would frend me liaos o.o
okay larhs mayb now i also dun hav frend de lorhs.
=.=
hey gt do other things alr(bout my blog)
kays?
bbs~!! ^^

No comments: