Wednesday, December 24, 2008

lol...
i think im addicted to nds alr.. =/
but nvm... its not so deep, i tink i can change that... alrite.
but for computer... i dont noe wad to do... =// nyway i havent see my blog yet so i don noe got ppl gt ideas a not... so yeah... pls send me ur ideas or through tagboard also can, u tell me ur blog add i see the post then u can delete alr...if u dun haf blog or dunwan to post, its fine with me... email me then!!
=D
haiz..
shuldnt fan ur rite/ okays i went to the zoo yesterday..
and tell ya sth... yesterday is 23rd december rite? my shirt says "Junior 23(big big 1) ATHLETIC DEPT. " ahahahahahahahahahahahaha i was on my way back then my mum say: ehh todae is 23 rite? wah ur shirt say 23 lehs hahahah
then i say i shuld have worn my 23 track pants...
lol.. i hav one track pants.. then they laso got say 23. hahaha... ltr ppl keep looking at me think i siao liaos. todae 23 she wear track pants 23 and shirt 23 also... ahahahahahahhahahahahahha
i jux kept laughing then my bro was like: 你在笑什么. LOL..
hah.. we went to a few places only... due to lack of time. =//
i don't hav the map now, so i dont noe where i go first, but i will tell u some of the places i hav gone..
ok, i gone to the white tiger there.. and i was wondering how the cleaner got bitten or eaten =/ by the tiger i don noe, unless she fly to the other side?? =/
lols. i read from the info thingy that tiger bite their preys' neck.. wooo.. no wonder get bitten from tiger will die so easily worhs
then after that when we are going out theres one lizard or sth(a reptile but donnoe wads that) came out of the grass then me and my elder sister was like screaming like dunno wad mad women cus left me and my sis coming out. rest all go out alr.. lols..
yeah thats one.. and we also went to the giraffe area..hah thats the funniest part!!kays let me tell u.. we saw one giraffe peeing damn long u noe.. that i was like laughing like mad..then after a while its still peeing lehs.. omg..then my mum say: wah like shui(3) long(2) tou(2) ahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahah
then me, mummy and kaichou was like laughing like the whole zoo can hear it.. lols. then i saw one girl beside us covering her ears.. =// im so sorry but i cant jus stop laughing..even if u beat me or pinch me or do wadeva thing i will also keep laughing one... aahahahahah its real funny u noe.. then while i was reading facts about the giraffe i heard roaring sounds... then i ws like:wads tat?????
then my sis say its from the tiger... wahh scary lehs.but i still wanna go see... a lot ppl from nearby came rushing to the lion area and see ahahahahaha. hey shuldnt tok much wait for nxt post bahs.. srry and bb~ ^^

No comments: