Tuesday, December 30, 2008

audition patch havent download.

hais.....
my audition new patch havent download...
wad de...

argh im dying to play audi sias..
y cannot.....
my sis allow us to play sims 2 but then audi cannot...
why???????????????????????????????????????????
argh...
sims 2 also screen will blackout.....
same as audi and maple....... y nvr scold when playing sims??????
wth..
argh.....
i now fuming alr..
hope lijun jiejie will see this and either 1. let me play audi and maple.
2. dun let us play anything at al..
hais.. my aunt is gonna take away my computer time.. so i wont b playing much...
so even if she choose 2nd choice i also can..
of course, 1st one is better larhs.. but if she choose 2nd choice it is okay with me.
as i wont b playing much,........as i said...
yeah.. and i think i wont be cr8ting a new blog but about the relink,.... havent decide yet..
even if i decide alr...i wont tell u... maybe i will, maybe i wont..
kays?
bb!~ ^^

No comments: