Thursday, February 12, 2009

ahhhhhhhh
this is the 44th post, and in chinese, is called si si, which sounds like die die.....
and im gonna die die...... cus im dying of the stresses given by my homework and other things......
havent even complete my tuition homework, there comes another pile of school homework waiting for me to do........
i really feel like killing myself u noe........ kill myself alr then dunnid worry liaos.... =((
heh.. ps larhs ppl emoxx
yesterday try going inside viwawa just try try nias(cus last time cannot)..... then can go in lehs... ahahahhahaha
hais..... 2 days of e-learning just pass like that....
but i really want school, cus if im at school there will be less work........... and proper recess...
cus..... during MY recess, im very hardworking, doing my HIGHER CHI or sometimes CHI assignments...
but chi things is really very easy compared to the HIGHER CHINESE
*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs*
arghhh... turning emo XX
but at least i have my friends to tok to me through MSN larhs huhs....
heh collecting more and more ppl's email add lerhs.
i wanna the WHOLE CLASS's email add (but if they dont have of course, i wont be so stubborn keep wanting then to make one rite.)
eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Oh no! How?!?!
im strting to add all those wu liao de emotions liaos...
shyyytt! but nvm....................
hais......................
AM REALLY DYING OF STRESS!!!!



p.s did you notice that i put all the colours and everything? cus i want to make me blog more lively-er dumbos! Pls HELP by tagging u lazy peepos out there!

No comments: