Friday, February 20, 2009

walao hit my damn-long-nail on the chair(one of the part, u dun nid care)

siao damn pain sias....

hehe.. 2dae went to the health-hub to play the Wii dance thingy.. haha

nervous and fun to the max.

i didnt realise that im stepping on the A and B(which is above the arrows -> and <-) until the dunno who tell me step back, im stepping on A and B
hahahahahhahahahahaha damn paiseh ><
i partnered with Nicole Chew....
ahahahahahaha she can actually dance quite well..... i think..
in the corner of my eyes...
ahahahahaahahahaha...
forget bout this...
anyways during chi lee lao shi asked us to find words mahs..
then i think the whole group only me and rachel find only 0.0
but if u got find(in my grup) then tell me horhs.. i may be mistaken..
hehe~~
and our group( me and rachel, i think its only me)
who found the most!
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...
okay larhs better grup work effort nxt time kkays?
anyways, almost all the grup work is rachel and Charlotte think one ahahahahahaha...
but of course we will give some ideas of course...
then mostly is charlotte write one cus her handwritting is the most neat and tidy and nice in our grup.
heyheyhey shuld'nt be wasting time on these craps lols kays lets move on!
=.=
lols 2dae Mrs Ho talked to us about the PSLE results blah blah blah..
and i copied down "how to score for PSLE" cus i really want to get good results to make my parents proud, desperately, DES-PE-RATE-LY.
yes.. and this is the aggregate that im aimming for (from the lowest to highest):
1. (230 ~ 235)
2. (236 ~ 240)
3. (241 ~ 245)
4. (246 ~ 250)
yeshhhh this is my ideal aggregate for PSLE ...
so work hard bahs lihui!
hehe... heres how im going to score for my ideal aggregate[am giving off away hints =(( ] :
1. Go to the school library at least once twice-a-week.

2. Work hard~. Revise on every topic when the teachers finishes that topic.

3. Go to lead.com.sg sometimes to revise if you really forgot about [e.g Primary 4 -> Matter]

then go check!

4. ALWAYS keep my table: 'Neat' 'Tidy' and 'Clean'...

5. ASK whenever i come acrcoss a question that i do not know.

Even though i "哑子吃黄连-有苦说不出"... but i try..

6. If you feel very stress already, take a break.

7. dun "聪明反对聪明误" (dun understand the meaning, go check it out in dictionary or wadeva)





haiz.. got scolded for jus didnt go to rub oil.. =.= they really "杀鸡用牛刀-小题大做"

then my bro fell down, also my fault..

wth =.=

do this, wrong, do that, also wrong, DUN DO THIS OR THAT, ALSO WRONG.

its ALWAYS like that...... in my family, i guess...

haiz..... y Mrs Tan havent giv us hw on Review B yet????

i waiting like crazy...

Haha... the heats.... although i wanted to get into the top 8, but... i tink its impossible... lols

even if i get into the top 8, i will like... nervous...

yeahh..

cus my frend run quite slow, so i say that imagine that there were a giant iron ball and elephant plus a lion chasing after her.. and i add in: plus thousands of Charmaine Tan (her most worst and____ enemy) chasing after her..lols

then she say: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahahahahah
gt slp... very tired....kays bb for now~! ^^

No comments: