Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bought a foolscap book..
as in.....
u noe larhs huhs..
only have three colours:
-green
-orange
-yellow
so i choose yellow, since its the nicest..
but i was expected to see this colour:
-blue
but....
dont have lehs..
hais..
the cover is not i wanted...
i wanted the "scream city" kind.
but dun hav..
this cover hard hard one...
then sometimes will prick me also..
but nvm...
maybe after i use finish this then i go buy scream city or sth like that kind.....
cus my school foolscap i going use finish alr lols...
then Mrs tan says we can use other foolscap wad..
so i use this lorhs..
school derhs save for eng compo
=D
u noe its blank on the first page rite?
i feel like drawing my name there..
but aiya dun larhs use name stick to the cover there..
aiyo my yellow jacket is like lost for..
um
one month or more?
HAIS
i buy derh yellow foolscap book reminds me of my yellow jacket...
*sobs*
nvm..
天下无难事,只怕有心人。
i will surely find back my jacket derhs.................................. maybe.
or maybe my jacket is in the dustbin alr...
DDDD=
AHHHHHHHHHH DUNNO LARHS DUNNO LARHS DUNNO LARHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhh..
and y is no one tagging?
jus bcus i nvr post? OR WAD
pls larhs ppl....
haiz..
my maple acc...
i think my guild alr kik me out LONG LONG AGO
lols nvm
if i dun have guild.....
can always look for another one ahahahaha
aiyaa...
told myself 3 p.m. mus do my homework..
got both spelling and ting xie to learn..
tingxie still got BOTH of them..
ARGH..
AM GOIN MAD..
bb gt do other thing?
some wuliao things?
dunno... ^^

No comments: