Tuesday, February 17, 2009

forgot post in the previous post cus i was hurry-ing doing my hw...
well well..
my ez-link card is like.. um.. lost? but found it in last.
actually it was like this(actually it does'nt go like this but somehow its near there):
I got home and got panic... WHERE ON HELL WOULD MY EZ-LINK CARD BE???
so, i put on my school shoes again, then RANNNNN to school and take...
in the office i was soooooooooooooooooooooo happy cus have air-connn
but at first when she say she don't have... my heart is like... OMGGGGG
WHERE THE HECK IS MY CARD???!!!!???!!!!!
then she said she got 1.... (and of course i wish that will be me..)
BUT
it appers to be someone else...... then i was like.... WAD???? NO MORE???
then i keep asking then she(referring to auntie Ros) was like: ohhhyayayayaya... have one more... then showed it to me... then i was like.... WOAHHH... MY CARDEE!!!
i was like smilling like mad woman despite of my sweats dripping down from my face (ewwwwwwww)
lols.... hehehe.. and i got back my ez-link card! =DD
heyhey nxt post(which im going to post now/ ltr) i will be posting the lyrics and song of :
-Our Song
-Love Story
-I believe
wahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dunno y i just... got crazy over them?
I also wrote down the lyrics for "Our Song"... ahahaha
but copied till halfway~
but nvr der mind. =))

No comments: