Wednesday, March 25, 2009

71TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHE ALTHOUGH U THINK I AM CRAZY, FOR NOT REACHING 100 THEN I HAPPY, =.=
LOLS BUT COMPARED TO MY OTHER BLOG POSTS, I OVER A HUNDRED LERHS HORHS..........
hehe so tired wanna go slp but hw.... i can say its quite alot but not so much bahs...
OHSHIT ZUO YE HAVENT DO... NOW REALLY HW GOT A LOT
when i say the amount of hw, it depends on the diffculty lol.
the more diff, the more time.. u see..
so.. plus 1 zuo ye a lot of hw.. so u think hard a not?? ><
wanna slp haha
whohoooooo finally set the font of cbox =)
dunno if ur like a not.. or prefer other fonts haha feel free to tell me if u totally, utterly, hate this font, and want me to change. okay, but i have to tell them, if not they would come scolding me y i changed suddenly. =//
umm this blog had slightly upgraded?
hehe
cus i totally love this blog (as in the format...)
well u may say i can put all those things in my new blog but the thruth is..... dun tell you haha
anyways gtg (very slppy larhs)bb

No comments: