Monday, March 9, 2009

holass..
well well exams are over, means no worries!
but worries bout the results.. thats the worst part
><
ahahahahahahaha... didn't score quite well for the language subjects,as in english and chinese...
><
hehe
although i havent get back my Science section B, i ,somesort, have the feeling that i will score QUITEE well...
hahahas..... but lihui... dun be too happy, cus, this is NOT ur mid-year exams or PSLE or wadeva... so better get better results in PSLE~ lols
do you think its easy to score in maths? if its easy then i will not... um... argue?
buttttt...
NVM...
T.T
its very difficult to say out my difficlties/ troubles u noe.... like one chinese saying: 哑子吃黄连,有苦说不出。
yess...
thats wad im feeling RIGHT NOW.
nvm... shall post my um.. "difficulty/problem" next time when im all alone in the house(except for ah ma or who larhs =.=)
hehe...
mus wait until very long horhs..
^^ well jus wait... maybe i will feel better if i blog bout that. =/
ouch both my leg and neck hurts..
leg cause todae got heats..... i running like mad women >< but im happy that i didnt get into finals =)
neck cause.... i dunno lehs... lols... sudden pain in the neck there... like someone bitting me hahas hey hey gtg well cyas~! ^_<


P.S. I found my jacket(yellow)!!!! I tell you i am a total damn happy freak! XDDD whohoooooo~ i finally found you, yellow jacket ^^

No comments: