Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lol i here to complain bout the holiday!

Well, firstly, My Holiday doesnt seem to be like an holiday! i feel like prisoners being locked up in the cell... cannot go anywhere, jus my tuition and my every-sunday visit to my aunts house and thats all! u may think I am lucky enough to go to tuition by myself and go back home by my myself so can do little bit of window-shopping... u are totally utterly wrong! i, who has lots of homework awaits me in my home, needs to rush back after tuition to get my homework done. And in my aunt's house? I can only stay in the house... and todae my sis they all went to bugis there to play... STILL GO ACARDE!!! argh... trying to make me envious of them and make me jealous arhs. Not so easy! I am not that kind of person okay! I alr said this to myself: When you are young, its okay that you envious others, but when you grow up you better make others envious you...
Hahahahahaha.. Love it manz! ><
Hehe.. I set up this quote, which I am killing two birds with one stone:
1. Make my jealously level go down ... lols.. ><
2. Study hard, so that next time people can envious you! =D
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
eheheheh goin crazy ><
OMG reaching 1 oclock mum sure kill me gtg bb for now!~ ^.^

No comments: