Saturday, March 21, 2009

doing my jian bao half way then heard liming jiejie said that she went to watch Hotel For Dogs... and when i say i wanted to watch, she said this: aiya u ask lijun jiejie to go with u lorhs...
arghhhhhhhhh like they would want me to go like that, or even worse, maybe she does'nt even want to watch it! =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
ARGHHHH GEI WO QIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SI LERHS!!! I cried.. u see,
When I wanted to watch a show(or movie,) is like... THEY WILL WATCH WITHOUT ME!!! ARGHHHH
but not for bedtime stories =)
is like... ARGHHH IM GETTING PISSED!!
when i wanted to watch the bee movie, they ran off without telling me!!!!
same to:
-Enchanted
-Hotel For Dogs
- AND LOTS MORE! GETTING PISSED TO TELL U ALL D:<
argh my eyes is still very red and that kind of eyes when u have jus cried.
THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!
and was doing my jian bao... and after hearing this news, I continue to do my work, but dunno when started to cry =/
argh then went to tell my mum.. and this was the part that i cried even more and louder.
she say:
aiya dun tell me larhs wait till VCD come out alr then watch(meaning buy the VCD)
ARGH EVERYTIME I WANTED TO WATCH A MOVIE SHE WILL SAY THIS SENTENCE WITHOUT FAILING!!!!!
and whats in the end? DIDNT BUY.. CUS THEY THINK ITS TOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!
ARGH DUN U THINK U WILL GO INSANE?
NOT WATCHING WHAT U WANTED..... AND i MUS SAY SAYORANA TOO HOTEL FOR DOGS AGAIN! LIKE THE OTHERS!
u think all my post is about my unhappiness rite????
yes its true... cus i think i will feel better than keeping it in my heart... ITS TOOOOOOO PAIN TO KEEP INSIDE MY HEART! at least i will let out some "sadness" by ritting rite? but not to worry... if u dun wan read those posts its up to u... i may be putting up HAPPY post sometimes! hehe
well i think i will really feel better once i post this entry. =)

No comments: