Friday, March 20, 2009

LOL jus now ransacked the whole box of prizes XDD
but found nth new... except for the card holder... =.=
hehe jus now embarrased myself ><
and my bro help me embarrased even more by crying.... I WANNA GIVE HIM A BIGG THANK MANZ!
everyyyyone looked at me, my bro, and my mum.... ARGH.... THNX A LOT, MY LITTLE BRO!!!!
=.=
coooooooooool down~
take a chill pill~
hais the prize got nth i like =((
but if the things on HELLO KITTY was a teddy bear or sth i will sure be the first to snatch.. hehehehe
cus... its DAMN NICE... i mean... very "FUN"...
AND SUPER DUPER DAMN NICE IF IT IS ON OTHER PIC =.=
but even if it change to other things today, also cannot take alr... cus 1 of my friend book alr
lol
so don't even dream of taking ><
Well... she can't really BOOK... cus what if other people take? 0.o IM NOT CURSING HER BUT.
i could take it now, then by the time she come back i can give her the things, then she giv me her points ! Hahahahaha see im sooooo clever!! =.=
ARGHHHHH STILL NO HAPPY THAT KAICHOU GOT 300 POINTS!!!! D=<
nvm... work hard lihui... if u work REAL HARD, u could get MORE points then him!! ><
ahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha
excited to see this situation ><
whohohohohohohohohohohhohohohohohohohho~
actually if i did'nt redeem the prize, my points now could be 280!!! ><
hahaha if he still didnt redeem points, and i get to redeem 40 points, ahahahahahahahahahah
I WILL HAVE MORE POINTS THAN HIM!!!
WHOHOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
well im getting crazy ><
argh my jian bao havent do finish yet!!!!! wth..
AND TMR IS SATURDAY!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrr
ahhhh
how i wish, right now, there will be a genie appear right in front of me.. and grant me 3 wishes!
1. Pls help me do my jian bao ><
2. Make me to become a millionaire ><
3. Make my brain become smarter ><

XDDDDDDDDD
THAT WOULD BE SUPER DUPER ULTRA AWSOME!!!
hehahohehaho
Still Going Crazy
*OKAY STARTS TO CALM DOWN =)*
hehehehehehe
hey gtg maybe will update this blog ASAP.... the blogskins and all those (:
byes!~ ^^

No comments: