Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Band Today

The band today was.. fun but tired.
Hmmm lets see... i ate spaghetti mushroom and potato..
But halfway eat the potato I only eat the cheese cus I like.. very full. so yeah.. ate with sarah-ann who is supposed to go with yizhen but has no idea where is she. Then halfway she needs to go so left me alone. While eating, there was this sec 5 girl keep shouting: "All my proud sec 1s, please come here!! Come here!! All Sec 1s!!" and me and sarah thought: ... er.... okay... LOL.
Then after sarah go I see my track friends come.. then i was like.. oohhhh.
ya then full full de go upstairs.. then we had to go downstairs and practise.. and i was like: HUH? NO WAY!
but still... :l
then once we reach downstairs, he started so called inviting ppl of diff sections to come up and play. then i was very scared he say my section cus we only have two ppl... and i dunwan he say my name. >< better still, my instruments name.
then beside us was trombones and french horns. after "testing" the trombones, he invited the F horns. and was happy that he didnt mention about my instrument. but he was looking at me like a teacher staring at a student who talks in class. :/
then after calling all the instruments name(except for mine), he suddenly said Euphonium and I was like stunned.. My reaction was: ...............Huh?
Then claris was looking at me like: who want to go? before I could say something she alr go cus sir said: Faster! sth like that yeah. then was feeling quite sorry(??) haha.
anyway, after that got sectionals. and nicole came. -.- and we were like: Ahh! Why never come earlier! LOL. then you can go up instead of claris. ://
then after that we totally slacked. :/
for some reasons my mouth keeps getting dry and I kept going to the water cooler lol. then when sir come everyone faster hold their instruments like they are practising. ://
Haha.Then after that we had to go up.
then played Seventh night of July. Quite confusing and cant catch up at first. heh.
then after that got the September and October Birthday Celebrations thingy and the sectionals phototaking thing lol.
nicole was one of them.. and they said one small piece of cake for each sections and I was like: LOL?? advantage of having a small group. :DD
then i thought we three sharing so I tried to break one small part cus I saliva conscious.. then saw nicole eating and i was like.. huh?? then claris give me the big one.. -.-! i was like: NO!!!
anw i felt quite bad cus i ate the largggee piece. ://
then after that went to wash mouth cus I dunwan turne out so unglam in the photo taking.. like.. u cant smile to the camera with brown teeth right??
yeah.. quite a number of things happened during our photo taking so not gonna list out all here.
but Sheen Huey was like: I DUNWAN!! OMGG I DUNWAN!!
and everybody was like: diao -.- just hurry up.
lolol. and while waiting for our turn for the phototaking thing I heard claris say the band camp thing and I was like: theres a band camp?
and me and her and christabel was like, discussing, then I wanted to say: It sounds like Ben Ten. LOL. then christabel said the same thing and I was like: I wanted to say the same thing also!! LOL.
yeahhs. I hope theres no PT. if there is I will absent myself that few days. ://
lol.oh and the cake thingy right. I said some things to claris which are LOL. lol
kay shallnot post it here.. if not i will get kinda scolded by the you-know-who HAHAHAHA. :)
Tag if u wanna know, or just sms or sth. will tell you secretly HAHAHA. :)

No comments: