Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Waha. Changed my url. :)
I have ulcers, red spots on hand and foot. what does this show?
HFMD!
Do I really have one? Im not so sure.
But Im feeling a little feverish right now.
YEAH. GO ON AND MAKE ME SICK MAN! THEN LET ME DIE CAUSE OF HFMD! LETS SEE HOW YOU ALL WILL REACT TO THE DEATH OF YOUR SO-CALLED "PRECIOUS" FAMILY MEMBER!
omg lah. whatever! Don't give a damn anymore okay. Whatever you all say, even if its TOTALLY VERY SO UNTRUE, I just wont give a damn. Just go on ahead and anyhow jump into conclusion lah! not my problem. Whatever you all want to think of me, just go on ahead CUS I WONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE! YOU GET IT? YOU BETTER GET IT. Most Preferable is that PLEASE DO NOT JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS AND GET THE SITUATION RIGHT!

ohmyfuckinggod. Im so having mood swing right now. OMG COOL DOWN HAN LIHUI!!!

No comments: