Monday, October 11, 2010

My weird dream (continued)

hi! A short post before I go to sleep. Heehees. :)
okay yesterday night we were talking about about my dreams rite? yeah. okay. as you know my SHINee dream, I also dreamt that I had a dog and hamster!!!!!
omgg. You know in my dream i though it cant be and I dun believe and I thought im dreaming!! In the end I WAS dreaming. T.T
anyway. Me and my dog grew close very fast. Tehees. :)
and about the ruler in ancient China... its quite absurd but I actually worked with my sister to achieve my ranks. :/ and I was putting some weird white powder over a plate which contains a turtle. okay my dream is just so wrong. :/
i can still remember my dog is brown in colour... then VERY VERY VERY CUTE DERHS!!!!
OMGG. haha then a lot of friends and neighbours come visit my popular dog. ^^
Hehee.
omg. my parents are like driving me to sleep. -.-
gtg now. next time then post a longer one for your okayys? Byes! Goodnight and hope I get good results. T.T

No comments: