Sunday, October 10, 2010

My I-want rewards and my weird dreams. :D

Hi! Have come blogging again. hehe.
I promised myself some treats. :D
Numbers of A's
3 and below - No changing of phones until Sec 3 cus you ought to have 3 or 4 A's (Situation changes if Sec 2 tests/exams improve)
4(with C's) - You are supposed to have this amount of A's. :/
5(no C's) - 6(with C's) - Can change to some better than my current phone.
6(no C's) - 7(with C's) - LG Crystal! (Im TRYING to make it possible. :/)
7(no C's) - 8(with C's) - iPhone 3G (I know its impossible.. Don't remind me)
8(no C's) - 9(all A's) - iPhone 3GS (I know this is even more imposible. yeah. Just to.. I don't know.. :/)

sighhs. All cause of that LEE SUNGMIN!!!!! She made me want an iPhone so badly. T.T
shall FORGET ABOUT IT!!! DD;
My dad says he will give a a trip to and fro, if I have many A's, to SENTOSA!!!
-.-!zz
I became a little excited when he say trip.. but when he say its sentosa i went: -.-! Dun Be Lame Luhhs!
omg.. i think i will get like.. borderline A for Maths. T.T Gonna Die For Maths And Art Luhhs!!
eeeks. Hate it hate it hate it!!! Shilo Shilo Shilo~!!! 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌!!!sorry this comp no KO language so cant type KO, instead I type romanization. heheh.
MY BROTHER IS INTRUDING MY PRIVACY!!!!!
urrggghhhsss.
I think no one can ask him to go away. -.-
He just likes to look at what I type EVERYTIME!
geeez.
ANW. My Aunt's MP4 is like.. Awesome.
Pretty, nice texture. T.T
I LIKE THE TEXTURE~!
Here comes my bro again. Thought he had gone off to dunno where. Boohooohoo.. who can help meee?

ANW. Back to this topic...
Its okay if I dont have an iPhone NOW. LG Crystal is pretty nice too. :))
Whoo Hope I can get.
Im like... self-punishing.. hahaha
Wow. I use my current phone like less than one year I want to change phone already. :/
eee. how selfish of me. People use phone like 2 or 3 years I less than one year want to change alr. o.o
OHYA. I keep dreaming of what I want in my dreams... Ohohohoho. Hope the dreams doesnt end. The most nicest dream of all is that I am living with SHINee for some reasons.. I think its cause of my bro.. then I move in also.. hahahahahaha. then me and Jonghyun became good friends. ://
LOLOL.
Still got one wierd dream: I dreamt that I was a ruler last time in ancient China. WTH RITE??? HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was laughing at this when I got up. Hohoho.
Still got other I next time then say. Now no time le. gtg now.
Bye Everyone! Goodnight. Hehees. Hope I got a nice dream tonight too. Just hope my mum wont wake me up on the climax. Hahahha. :))

No comments: