Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello.
Must be wondering why im here instead of WWW. Nope, its not that the place there have free computer usage with internet connection. Im HERE AT HOME!
You know why? Cause almost all of them cant make it.
Kay. there are four of us, Audrey, me, Sarah and Rebecca.
Only Audrey doesnt have any problems.
For me, I dont know if mine is a big or small problem. :/
Rebecca said she cant go cus her parents doesnt allow or sth like that.
Sarah got something cropped up the night before, so its quite inconvenient for her.
As for me, my father suddenly say I cannot go, when I all ready to meet them tomorrow, which is today. (i shall be NICE and not say that word. -.-~)
But I dont care him. Like, why are you ordering us like we are your servants or sth?
In the house, only you can make the decisions for ALL OF US. omg wtf is wrong with you man?
kay. chillax. (whoooooooo~)
yeah. but i dont caree~ like whats the problem with me going out with friends after the EOY exams? EVERYBODY(except for the nerds) does that okay. Does it mean you want me to become a nerd? FINE! I will wear nerdy, I will read books everyday just so that i can IGNORE YOU, AND YOU HAVE NO REASON TO SCOLD ME FOR IGNORING YOU CAUSE I BECAME A NERD, AND ITS YOU WHO WANTS ME TO BECOME A NERD.
Yeah.l i want to totally ignore him and dont care him and go on with my plannings.
But, my plannings failed in the end. How wasted. I could have spent all my energy on exams. -.-
Everything that Im like SUPER EXCITED ABOUT, it will be either CANCELLED or POSTPONED. But, most of the times are cancelled. sighhs. But this time, luckily its postponed, but it until school holidays. wts. -.- =3
Seriously dont know what to do. Got tired of internet. WANTS TO GO OUT BADLY!
DD; Who is willing to go with me??

No comments: