Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello. :)
How have yall been? I've finished my EOYs and am goin WWW tmr~!! excited much. Teeheees. :)
wanna get ready those things for tmr like RIGHT NOW. cus im too excited! my first time going to PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS! and not with my family. OF COURSE i will be darn excited. :DD
cant imagine how much i will laugh with audrey around. :/ My heart now is TOTALLY with the Wild Wild Wet!! My gosh. :D
must calm down~! haiz.
later that crazy person will come back and anyhow scold people again. Wah F him luhhs!
What? Not obeying him? is he drunk or what. really dont know what to say about him. :l
ANYWAY LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND MOOOVVEEEEEE OONN!!
i think sarah's aunt got the NTUC Card thingy thats why have discount, and it will be $10.80! wow. minus around $5, not bad eh? heheh. hmm. wondering what swimsuit to wear inside.. :/
aiya nvm one lah. also will be covered by my black shirt anyway. heheh.
am trying hard to dance Miss A's Good Girl Bad Girl's chorus but just dont seem to get it right. ><
oh and im like... addicted to Sistar's Shady Girl and Push Push. Personally, I like Shady Girl more. But i love both. heehees.
ohya. SHINee Hello MV has come out on 4 October. :D



Yay! Enjoy! AND REMEMBER TO WATCH FROM SMENT'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL! DONT WATCH FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S CHANNEL PLEASEE! THANK YOU! :D
SHINee FTW~!! :D
SHINee DAEBAK~!! :D

No comments: