Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi peeps. Wanna see what I took on my camera on the trip to guoyuan that day?
SORRY I KNOW IM LATE I KEEP FORGETTING TO POSTT!!!
okay. but i took quite little. BUT THIS TIME I MANAGED TO TAKE THE SEA. WAHAHAH.
last time i couldnt cus got scolded and forgotten. -.-
okay. shall post those some day when im free.
RIGHT NOW I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP ALR~!
ohya, incase you all do not know, the cbox is under one of the pages called: Talk Here! :D
yeah. i dun see any tags..sadly. ):
PLEASE DO TAG ON THE CBOX!! THANK YOU!
remember! its located uder the pages called: Talk here! :D

Please and thank you and have a nice day tomorrow and have a good night sleep and please dont faint for tomorrow's maths(i know loads of you will be freakin scared for maths. Heh) okayy?? :))

No comments: