Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forget about the rewards thingy :/

Hi. I have decided to forget about the rewards thing.
I got soooooooooooo bad results for my first 5 subjects.. THIS IS FAIL!
Chinese - C5
Homec - B3
Geog - B3
Hist - C5
Lit - B4
Its so OMG right?urgh. left 4 subjects: English, Maths, Science, Art
And I think my plans of getting an iPhone is just like my NUS HIGH SCHOOL.
Fly Away~~!
Bye iPhone! Meet next next, or even next next next year. :l
AND. My sentosa so-called pakage is also gone~!(can go skyriding and luge!! D;)
but NVM. I can go WWW after School Holidays... but must early a little go.. cause there will be LOADS of CHILDREN!
wanted to go on first day of marking day, but failed. as I told you in the previous posts.
SIGHHHS.
lets see next year, WWW. I dun really like you if its a day where ALL OF THE CHILDREN CAN MAKE IT THERE. D:<
double sighhs. what am I gonna do?? Just rot at home and die of boredom??
But I think, with my results... I can be grounded at home for dunno how long. :/
LETS JUST PRAY THAT I GET ALL As FOR MY OTHER 4 SUBJECT!

No comments: